Monday, February 28, 2011

The devil makes work for idle volunteers

Regular readers of this blog will have wondered as to why it's been so long since my last post. I apologise for the delay and I can only say that in this case no news is indeed good news. Things have simply gotten increasingly busy here as I juggle computer tuition for the older boys with the timetabled computer classes alongside football training in the afternoons followed by English tuition classes both before and after supper and somewhere finding time to relax and hang out with the boys when I can.

To make matters worse, two volunteers who were here from Slovakia have gone back to their original posting in South Sudan and so I'm likely to receive more teaching work to do in the coming weeks in order to pick up the slack.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment